CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, September 10, 2004

fuck you all.
stop playing fucking mind games with me.

i hate the fucking responsibilities of being 17.. turning 18.
i hate the way you all dwell in the past.
i hate all of you for loving me so much and all trying to show your love at this point of time, when all i would like is for you all to attempt to love one another.

dont give me money.
dont leave me with your valuables when you die.
cos im not worth it. at all.
dont tell me how you want your funeral to be like.
cos i dont want to bear the responsibility.

i hate the way both sides talk to me.
i hate the way everyone is expecting me to take sides.
fuck you all. all fucking how old already still so fucking childish.

i want to run.
away from everything.
away from all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home